By accessing this website, we assume that you accept The Blind Kitchen Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Blind Kitchen’s website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, The Blind Kitchen and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Blind Kitchen.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from theblindkitchen.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from theblindkitchen.com.
2. Sell, rent, or sub-license material from theblindkitchen.com.
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from theblindkitchen.com.
4. Redistribute content from theblindkitchen.com.
Returns & Refunds
We do not offer any returns or refunds at this time.
Shipping & Tracking
We aim to fulfill online orders within 4-7 business days of purchase, but are not able to provide a guaranteed shipping date. You will be notified via email as to the day your purchase is sent.
We ship all purchases via USPS as Free Matter for the Blind. This service ensures each purchase made on this site is shipped for free and does not offer any package tracking.
More information on this USPS service can be found here: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-is-Free-Matter-for-the-Blind-or-Other-Physically-Handicapped-Persons
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
4. Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For any additional information about The Blind Kitchen Terms and Conditions or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.